Creates innovative results through honed skill and talent in advertising, graphic design and marketing strategies. Commercially aware, technically accurate, and highly resourceful, with excellent communication skills, with the ability to attract audiences and present ideas successfully. Stays abreast of current styles, trends, and new design techniques and technology, leveraging deep understanding of art and design to successfully communicate content and purpose. Keen ability to see the big picture while maintaining business details and tight deadlines; works effectively with all levels of professionals. Recognized as a team player and client advocate who reacts swiftly to customer demands.
Advertising • Budget Monitoring • Event Planning • Graphic Design • Marketing
Project Management • Social Media • Sponsorships • Strategic Planning
Ahern Printing & Graphics, Manasquan, NJ Oct 2012 - Present
<t>Solutions for all your print, copy & design needs.</t>
Managed the rebranding of Ahern Printing and Graphics, formerly Ahern Copy Center, to clearly emphasize their expanding product and service offerings. Redesigned their web site through the firespring web building platform. Improved SEO both organically and with the help of online advertising and web listings. Designed their new logo to meet the vision of the Ahern team, along with brochures, rack cards, banners, posters, business cards and a product and services menu. Implemented and managed their new digital signage program.
QDx Pathology, Cranford, NJ 2012- 2012
<t>Where Professionalism meets a passion for Quality.</t>
Designs and develops all marketing materials including medical requisitions and presentations. Coordinates the participation in large conferences including booth design, construction and breakdown. Plans and markets dinner events at conferences. Works closely with the Medical Director and Owner to ensure that all packaging, marketing materials and forms reflect the same quality and professionalism found in the medical laboratory.
• Designed and developed many Medical Requisitions, Power Point Presentations and Test Instructions
• Received commendation for the outstanding logistical planning and implementing during the International American Urological Association conference in Atlanta, Georgia.
New Jersey Institute for Disabilities (NJID), Edison, NJ 2010 – 2012
<t>Dedicated to the provision of comprehensive, superior, multi-faceted programs of service to individuals with developmental and related disabilities regardless of race, gender, creed, economic status or age.</t>
COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST & EVENTS COORDINATOR
Drove improvements in community awareness by leveraging marketing and graphic design experience to create posters, flyers, postcards, greeting cards, displays, business cards, advertisements, logos and email blasts, as well as designing the layout of the 2010 Annual Report. Expanded public familiarity with the organization and its service offerings by using social media and event sponsorships to enhance market strategy. Planned and coordinated events, including soliciting sponsorships and securing vendors. Worked closely with part-time employees to ensure maximum communication of strategies and initiatives.
• Reinvigorated the NJID brand, completing each project with a high level of quality to improve community awareness.
• Received commendation for the outstanding design and production of the 2010 Annual Report.
• Created new, compelling logos and marketing materials for Bridges, Lakeview School, Alianza Emergency Preparedness Project Plus, Adult Training Center, Resources and The Children's Center.
The Atlantic Club, Manasquan, NJ 2009 – 2010
<t>Fitness center and health club dedicated to expanding wellness and extending life.</t>
Drove strategic growth and business development by creating a variety of posters, flyers, postcards, displays, business cards, advertisements, logos and email blasts to promote the club’s offerings. Collaborated on the development of marketing strategy, ensuring that all initiatives aligned with budget constraints.
• Worked effectively and efficiently with stakeholders across the organization, delivering business-critical projects on time and according to departmental needs.
• Improved public awareness and sales for both the Aquatics Department and the Tennis Center by designing and launching creative advertising campaigns.
• Organized, promoted and managed the club’s first Parisi Combine (Advanced Sports Training Program).
Longacre Expeditions, Brielle, NJ 2008 – 2009
<t>Longacre’s mission is to inspire students to grow in leadership and personal responsibility, to feel empowered by their adventures, to discover self-confidence, to lead healthy and active lives, and to become more environmentally conscious.</t>
Worked closely with the director to conceptualize design, and launch marketing campaigns to promote the organization’s offerings and mission statement. Conducted grass-roots marketing to pitch trip options to parents and students. Ensured optimal performance of day-to-day operations including management of sales leads and database.
• Planned and led an educational adventure trip for students through Iceland.
• Created innovative, incentive-based emails and mailings for distribution to more than 5,000 families across the US, Canada and Europe.
Lanco Adhesives, Freehold, NJ2007 – 2008
<t>Adhesive supplier that also provides expert advice regarding new developments designed to improve operations and lower over-all production costs. </t>
Drove greater operational efficiency by managing all administrative activities including processing purchase orders and maintaining account database.
• Collaborated on the layout design for the new corporate web page.
Americorps NCCC, Englewood, CO 2007
<t>Each year, AmeriCorps NCCC engages teams of members in projects in communities across the United States. Service projects, which typically last from six to eight weeks, address critical needs related to natural and other disasters. </t>
CORPS MEMBER (ONE YEAR COMMITMENT)
Actively led and participated in numerous service projects including Red Cross Surveyor in Chalmett, Louisiana, following Hurricane Katrina; Construction Site Supervisor for the 100 Homes in 100 Days in Pascagoula, Mississippi; Volunteer Liaison at Camp Hope, Violet, Louisiana; and House Painter in Enid, Oklahoma.
• Received the Congressional Award for achievement in community service.
Bachelor of Arts in Communications - concentration in Advertising; minor in Studio Art 2006
Marist College, Poughkeepsie, NY
Advertising Design Certificate
Adobe Creative Suite 6 (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Acrobat)
MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Social Media (facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Foursquare and Groupon)
iLife (iPhoto, iMovie and Garage Band)
Basic HTML Coding (web management)
Additional Portfolio- http://www.krop.com/imdevine/