Graphic Designer / Production Artist
An advertising agency in central Phoenix is looking for a Graphic Designer / Production Artist to help support various client projects. This role will be ONSITE and the best fit is someone who works fast with a STRONG attention to detail.
What you'll be doing:
- Supporting existing projects with swapping content and graphics
- Resizing collateral and layout for print and digital projects
- Designing and production work for multiple projects at a time - must be organized and manage time effectively!
- Prepare press-ready files / production-ready files
- Follow brand standards & guidelines
- Image retouching, revisions, catalog art
- Work on collateral as needed
- Get files ready for release
What you need to know:
- 2+ years of Graphic Design and Production Artist experience
- Must be comfortable with doing production art and want to learn more about working in an ad agency - there is opportunity to grow here for the right person!
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Adobe After Effects is a plus!
- Strong eye for design, attention to detail, organized, positive attitude and works well with others!!!
- If you have gaming / casino experience, that is also a bonus!!!
If you are interested and qualified, apply/reply today with your current resume and definitely have a link to your most recent samples!