Assistant Graphic Designer
Avalon Consulting Group
Avalon Consulting – a full-service fundraising consulting agency – is hiring an Assistant Graphic Designer to employ their graphic design skills for great causes!
We’re looking for someone to assist our Graphic Designer in creating direct Marketing Campaigns for an exciting variety of progressive non-profits & political campaigns
What You Will Do:
• Create Direct Marketing print projects.
• Editing & updating existing design files and preparing the files for print.
• Creating banners, graphics, and editing photos for Email campaigns.
• Creating design projects for internal marketing needs, and graphics for client presentations.
What We Need:
• Bachelor's Degree and design training and experience required.
• One-year professional experience in design with skills in layout, typography, and prepress.
• Tech requirements include strong knowledge of InDesign, as well as experience in Photoshop & Illustrator. Understanding of MS Office & Quark Xpress welcome but not required.
• Ability to multi-task and manage simultaneous projects and deadlines.
In addition, our most successful team members exhibit the following:?
• Enjoyment of collaborative, fast-paced environments
• Execution of responsibilities with minimal oversight
• Management of multiple projects and deadlines
• Strong detail management
• Critical thinking and troubleshooting
• Consideration of strategic objectives alongside immediate concerns
• Collaboration with clients, partners and Avalon team members
• Outstanding communications, including both listening and persuasion
• Consistent professionalism and respectful communication
• Eagerness for learning and professional development
Avalon offers competitive salaries and outstanding benefits, including employer-paid health and dental insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, and more.
If you have the qualifications above, we would love to meet you. For consideration, please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to careers email listed.